One of the major symptoms of stress in the workplace is the feeling that there are just not enough hours in the day to do everything that needs doing. this feeling can be reduced by organization time better with the implementation of a few simple systems.
- Ask for your staff to field calls if you have urgent work.
- Try to take a five-minute break from your work every hour or so.
In order to manage your time better, you must begin with an assessment of your overall objectives in life. what do you want to achieve – a happy balance of work and family life? Are you actively chasing promotion in your present job? will you settle for a position in middle management, or do you want the chief executive office? once you have decided, work out your long-term priorities, and plan your workload accordingly.
- To develop Every individual to have better time management & self-development
Time Management Training Course Content
- Characteristics of Time
- Pareto Principle
- Have you done Job Analysis of your Job?
- What are Time Wasters?
- What is Procrastination?
- Time Management Tools
- Personal Goal Setting
- Theory of Time Management by Stephen R Covey
- Day-to-day Time Management Techniques
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
The Training Methodology
- Participatory (Group Discussions, Games, Case Studies)
- Experiential (Film-based sessions, group activities)
- Cognitive (sessions using Psychology, Philosophy, Neuroscience & Popular Culture)