- July 27, 2015
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: Achievement, Happy Family, inspire, Motivation, success
When one thinks of Successful Women,Oprah Winfrey cant help but come to mind.She wasn’t born to Success,but rather acted in a way that helped her realize her full potential in life.
So How Do Highly Successful Women Achieve such Excellence?
Here are 7 things that women do directly.
- Take Definitive and Immediate Actions:So take charge and finally make the decision.Quit holding back.Today is your day without Excuses.Take one action on ONE ITEM towards your goal.
- Keep Things Simple:A myriad of choices often leads to agitation and inaction.When making a decision,stop wasting your time over analyzing everything.Make a choice try it out,and if it doesn’t work for you, stop and re-evaluate.
- Productive,not”busy”:Today,slow down the breath.Take time to review goals and obligations.Decide what is Best,Better and Good.Drop all calendar items that are NOT in the Best Category.Then do one thing at a time.Start now,Rinse and Repeat.
- Spend Time with the Right People:Prosperous women associate with individuals who are on the same wave length,intent in their purpose,and are supportive.Your plan of action should include finding the right sector of women to associate on a daily basis.
- Make Intelligent,rational decisions:”Female Intuitions”is not the only consideration when analyzing a situation or making a decision,especially important choices.Use your “gut instinct” AND Intelligence to create and enlightened,rational decisions.Take a deep breath,slow down and think things through before you come to any major resolution that you act upon.
- Perform Beyond Comfort Zones:Women are notorious for holding themselves back because they don’t think they are ready for the opportunity they are confronted with.No women is completely ready when an opportunities presents itself.Even some of the greatest women in history is grew with their situations.Great situations are like that-they force us to stretch out of and perform beyond our comfort zone.
- Measure and Track Progress:Successful Women work on their Business.At regular intervals,they step back and objectively access their progress against their goals.Determine your Highest priority goals and then track the measurable items that directly correlate to achieving that goals.