Incorporated in the year 2005, “XYZ”, is engaged in the manufacturing and exporting of a massive range of Plastic & Paper Packaging Products. The offered products are highly demanded in the market. Aided with a modernized infrastructure facility and a diligent team, They are capable of offering a qualitative range of products available to our clients. Dedicated to serve the satisfaction of our clients, the products we offer are manufactured in accordance with the industrial norms and standards, using the highest-grade raw materials available in the market. In the brief period of our existence, we have managed to develop a huge client base, which is not only restricted to India, but also has its reach in several parts of the globe. The team we have works with a high level of unity to fulfill several of the organization’s goals. Company is having around 10000 Sq. ft. Production area and more than 50 Manpower Capacity.
Basic Challenges of Company
- Labour Productivity is low
- Too Much Rejection is there
- Document Management is poor
- No Monitoring System of Energy Consumption
- Machine Downtime is high
- Inventory is Higher
- Space Constraints are there
- Unorganized Working Method
- No Worker Participation in improvement
Project Implemented: LEAN Manufacturing Practices
- To implement 5S practices & Visual Control to organize Workshop area
- To Improvise Document Management system
- Space management through the 5s Implementation and improving layout
- To Implement Kaizen Improvement
- To improve delivery time by improving though put
- To Increase sales
- To Reduce rejection
- Inventory management
- To suggest scope of improvement in energy efficiency by Energy audit
- Analysis of Present Situation
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Identification of Projects
- Presentation & Approval
- Phase wise Training & Execution
- Phase wise Reporting of Outcome
- Approx. 4000 kg Scrap Removed.
- 1050 Sq. Fit Area Saved.
- Total 39 Kaizen Implemented.
- Reduction in Production Cycle time by 24.1 %
- Sales has been increased from 2.35 Cr. To 4.08 Cr.
- Rejection Reduction by 93%.
- IT Ratio increased from 27.54 to 39.65.
- 25.7 % reduction in Energy Consumption
- Wastage removed
- Non-moving items removed
- Smooth working & time saving due to quick retrieval
- Results in place easy to manage
- Company image improves
- Improvement in safety conditions in workplace
- Increased Worker Participation in Improvement
- Awareness about Lean Tools Created
- Improved Employee morale
Duration: 1 year
Monetary Benefits: 40,35,525 Rs. /Year