What do we do as ISO 9001 consultant?
ISO 9001 consultant helps you to get your company certified for ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS). Our ISO 9001 consultant helps you to speed up your process of getting ISO 9001 2015 certification. We are working with all the iso certification agency. Our Expert ISO consultant helps you design the completed documentation. The document designed by our ISO 9001 consultant is extremely practical and useful. Our ISO consultant help you do the following activity
- Design Form, format, Flow chart, SOP, work instruction.
- Procedure manual and quality manual
- Work Instruction
- Quality control plan
- Internal audit
- Handling External audit
Our ISO consultant will remain responsible till you get iso certification. We regularly do research and help you get updates on regular basis. Our Expert consultant will also train your team for documentation and audit part.
What is ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 is the International Standard for Quality Management Systems, first published in 1987 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), it is one of the most popular standards to build system
Greendot is a Business consultant help you implement ISO 9001:2015 quality management system implementation. consultant. ISO 9001:2015Quality Management Systems is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet & exceed the needs of customers. ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System by having a framework in place that helps ensure consistent quality in the provision of goods and/or services.
ISO 9001:2015 is the most recent revision of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, replacing ISO 9001: 2008 as of September 2018.
The 2015 version of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, replacing ISO 9001: 2008 as of September 2018.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 quality management standard over ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management system
The 2015 version of the ISO 9001 Quality Management system standard aims to bring a number of benefits that the 2008 version of the standard either briefly touched on or did not previously offer:
- It has more focus on risk-based thinking
- It follows the same structure as other ISO management system standards, making system integration much easier
- It addresses supply chain management more effectively
- It now puts more emphasis on leadership engagement
- It helps address risks/opportunities in a more structured manner within Organizations
- It now uses a simpler language, with common structure and terms
- It’s been adapted to be more user-friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
An ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) help you align your business processes, reduce errors, reduce the involvement of people top management and improve internal communications with the help of iso 9001 consultant. With the help of our expert iso consultant Companies adopting this approach benefit from increased employee morale, improved customer retention, and healthier revenues.
Benefit to customer
- Improved quality – as standard help you too set control plan and sop or work instruction, it will help you to improve consistency in quality
- Reduced sales return – Customer end rejection will be reduced, material cheeked and only approved material will be sent to the client
- Assurance of service – certification acts as trust symbol f that the organization provide consistent, reliable and fit for purpose solutions
- Improved experience – improving the relationship between customers/stakeholders and the organization will create a better customer experience and increase the chances of the customer returning again in the future.
Benefits of ISO 9001 for your organization:
- Increased efficiency – our iso consultant helps you to Implement processes and procedures which are based on a quality focus. And hence rejection reduces and efficiency improved.
- Increased revenue – get more creditability which in turn helps you gain more contracts and tenders, whilst streamlining your processes and identifying opportunities for cost savings.
- Greater employee morale – by ensuring that all employees are working to one goal you can reduce errors and increase productivity. This will help to boost employee morale
- International recognition – ISO 9001:2015 quality management system recognized in approximately 188 countries, ISO 9001:2015 quality management system can help you to access international trade.
- Factual approach to decision making – You can take the database-driven Decision-making system
- Better supplier relationships – credibility gives assurance to the supplier and help to build a reputation. This will also help you to get the best supplier across the industries
- Improved record keeping – as with any management system, in ISO certification you will document each and every process from start to finish. Helping you to handle customer complaints and improve process efficiency.
- iso certification Improved customer satisfaction – ensure you have a feedback system in place which will help you to understand your customers’ needs, identify areas for improvement, and reduce wasted resources.
- Continuous improvement – using non-conformity reporting and trend analysis, you can spot areas for improvement and stay ahead of the competition.
7 management principle of ISO 9001 quality management system.
This standard uses a process approach and is based on 7 quality management principles, which include having a strong customer focus, the involvement of top management, and a drive for continual improvement.
Implementing an ISO 9001 Quality Management System can help your business strengthen the performance of your organization.
quality standards are focused on the seven quality principles that will guide you through the process of continual improvement. Following these principles will help you gain maximum benefit from these standards.
The seven principles of quality management are:
- Engagement of people
- Customer focus
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
iso certification FAQ
Why ISO 9001 is not effective?
Organisation implement ISO standard just as compliance. This standard give you a framework for habit. You need to make a system and follow it . Make sure you have implemented a real effective process management. Which ll have practical and use full documentation that help you set up process . Many time organisation implement it in hurry that make system works.
ISO-9001 is burden to organisation
Un-necessary documentation are making organisation a burden. Many time it has been observed that management and team mate do documentation just before a couple of days ago. This make system burden to you. Our ISO consultant make sure each document is relevant use full and really needed. No documentation to be prepared to please auditor.
How much time it will take to implement ISO-9001?
It varies from company to company. Time frame also depend on the ability of execution of the process and making it habit. We suggest you to have minimum 4 to 6 month of time to have system maturity.
Which Certification Body are Good Body?
There is nothing line good certification body and bad certification body . Any certification body with proper and valid accreditation are good certification body. Operation management of each certification body are controlled & guided by ISO organisation
Do We need hard copy for each Document?
No you don’t need to have all document to be hard copy. Even with proper back up and protection even all copies stored on electronic media or a software based data base is also accepted.
What is a validity of ISO Certification?
Certificate are valid for 3 year from date of issue . Every year you have to clear surveillance audit in stipulated time.
Who can take ISO 9001:2015 QMS Certification.
ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS) certification can be obtained by any organization having a legal operating entity. ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS) certification can be taken by
- Manufacturing industries – Chemical, Plastic, Engineering.
- Chartered Accountant
- School, tuition class
Do I need to have specific turn over to get ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
No, to have ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS) certification you don’t need to have specific turn over or a qualified team You just need to fulfill standard requirement.
iso certification - body selection should be based on what criteria.
iso certification you can select any good iso certification body. Preferred with an IAF membership or recognized well. No certification agency adds much value to your process. Opt for a cost-effective body.
ISo certification will improve my product quality.
No, ISO 9001 standard or iso certification will not improve your product quality. It will improve consistency in quality.