ISO 9001 Training Objective
- This One day awareness briefing provides an overview of the new standard, its framework and how the main changes can be built into an existing quality management system (QMS). The briefing is specifically designed for internal auditors and those responsible for managing management systems.
- Our training program which uses real life scenarios to give an overview of ISO 9001:2015 and Annex SL which defines the new high level structure for all management system standards and also includes information on how the revisions can be built into existing management systems. The workshop is designed for anyone involved in a QMS looking to further their knowledge.
ISO 9001 Training Content
- Understand the new structure of the standard and Annex SL
- Review the key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Explore the updated requirements and processes
- Identify key areas to change in your current system and the key messages to communicate to your organisation.