- September 11, 2015
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: Achievement, ISO
ISO 22000 certificate is an international food safety standard certification, accomplished by ISO certifying bodies world wide, which helps to achieve requirements for food safety control systems. ISO 22000 certification can be used by all the organization in the Food supply chain – from farmers to hotels conversion and transport, Warehousing, distribution and packaging. Increasing consumer demand for healthier food for safety reasons, demands of ISO 22000 certification is increased day by day. It helps to improve the business, quality and food safety system control and risk analysis. ISO 22000 certification consultant creates a focal point for security to start through the integration of the client and Methodologies and applications of ISO 22000. It is easy to understand and implement more efficient and effective means combinations of national standards to gain of market power.
ISO 22000 Training for Food Safety Management System Certification
The ISO 22000 Training is key to success for learning innovative food safety management system implementation. Many ISO consultants and ISO auditor have provide such training for food safety management system awareness and implementation. The certifying body is auditing the implemented system in Food manufacturing as well as Food products related companies and provide certificate. Effective and quick ISO 22000 certification can be possible with the innovative food safety techniques like:
- Developing and validating new technologies which enhance food safety and quality
- Understanding the genetic responses of micro-organisms to food processing stresses.
- Investigating the behaviour of micro-organisms in non – traditional food processing environments like high pressure processing, pulsed electric field, ultrasonic and ultraviolet light.
- Assessing food borne risks.
- Identifying operating food safety controls to minimize risk.
- Transferring information and advice of food research, regulatory and business communities to establish controls and establish preventive measures to minimize food related hazards with a principal of farm to fork.
- It covers all the steps and issues related to food safety from raw material purchase, storage, manufacturing, quality control, packaging and distribution channel
Any organisation may develop its own ISO 22000 food safety system to address food safety issues arising out of its activities, product or services. There are many requirements and sub elements of ISO 22000 standard.
of ISO 22000 standards is described in following image: