XYZ Group an ISO 9001:2015 certified company; was started in 1961 as a manufacturer of Iron Clad Switches. Today it has branded itself in various fields of manufacturing such as L/T electrical switches, distribution boards, cable trays, elevators, modular panels, kiosks, building materials and other sheet metal fabricating items.
All these products manufactured at XYZ Enterprise are put into various different CPRI testing facilities to ensure quality and safety to our clients.
With help of highly modern infrastructure and manufacturing facilities, they are capable of providing excellent quality products. Continuous research and innovation within the organization has enabled them to design products that are more durable, reliable and easy to operate. We also take into account all the safety features and give it the top most priority while manufacturing. The Company is Located at Surat, Gujarat and Having Workers of around 150+ and established in around 10000 Ft. Area.
Basic Challenges of Company
- Labour Productivity is low
- Too Much Dead Inventory is there
- Machine Downtime is high
- Space Constraints are there
- Unorganized Working Method
- No Worker Participation in improvement
Project Implemented: LEAN Manufacturing Practices
- To Implement 5-S to improve productivity
- To Improve Space Utilization
- To Increase Inventory Turnover Ratio
- To Reduce Machine Downtime
- To Institutionalize Kaizen
- Analysis of Present Situation
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Identification of Projects
- Presentation & Approval
- Phase wise Training & Execution
- Phase wise Reporting of Outcome
- Salvage Value of Scrap after implementing 5S by 4200 Kg
- Reduction in Machine Downtime by 264 hours/year
- Reduce Material Retrieval Time by 50%
- Floor Space Saved by 750 Sq. ft.
- Improved IT Ratio by 40%
- Improvement in safety conditions in workplace
- Increased Worker Participation in Improvement
- Awareness about Lean Tools Created
- Improved Employee morale
Duration: 1 year
Monetary Benefits: 16,70,000 Rs. /Year