- August 5, 2015
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: Achievement, Happy Family, Health, inspire, leadership, Motivation, peace and love, Self Management, Super Success
“Confidence doesn’t come out of nowhere.It’s a result of something..hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication”.
You Can Do It
- Make a list things you like about yourself.
My singing voice
My art work
- Complete every sentence”I Love….”
- Repeat daily.
Blow your Own Trumpet
- I Like my… because…
- I am an expert at…
- I feel good about…
- My friend would tell you I am….
- My best personal quality is…
- Sit somewhere where you have total quietness.
- Imagine a situation or event that you have coming up for which you need more confidence.
- Run through the whole event from your point of view and through your eyes.
- Do not leave out any details-imagine what you will be seeing hearing.Capture what you will be feeling.Don’t leave out any of the possible sensations or emotions.
- Re-run this film in your mind as often as possible before the event.
Create a personal Commercial.
- Write a 30-60 second speech that highlights your strengths and goals.(This can be a challenge but it’s a good exercise to acknowledge what you’re good at and where you’re going.
- Recite in front of mirror whenever you need to boost your confidence.
Create A Vision Board
Have Fun a create a vision board of your dreams and goals.
- You can do this outline and use free software to create a board and add music to your images.
- Create a paper story board with images,photographs,anything that inspire you.Pin somewhere,where you can see it regularly.