7 Tips To grow your Business Exponentially
There is a method to grow is to add the business by adding some more figures and there is another way to expand a business is by doing multiplication of business. We will look today for the multiplication of business means. Following this blog will help your business to grow by 100%, 200%, 300%. Scalability means when your business can continually grow without your presence, it means your business is scalable now. When a company can run without your presence or much of your time and input means your business is scalable now
1. Never leave the sure for unsure –
When people try for scalability, first it needs to have sustainability. When people look for scalability many of them get dead before it reaches the next level as there is no sustainability. When your business looking for expansion you need to assure the business stability and need to design a continual revenue generation model, failing to do so will lead to the death of your business. So first you be to have sustainability with minimum operating profit and then you need to opt for scalability. One your business is Stable and regular profit is generated then you can invest your external fund.
2.Prepare recurring revenue-generating model:
Make sure irrespective of your product every business has the scope of generating recurring business and assure a profit. Work on it. Develop one and have assured stability.
3. Profitability is nothing but a combination of good products and good people.
You may like to eat Burger of your local brand because it taste good or maybe better than McDonald’s, But not able to expand the business the way MacDonald did because the business Process orientation is missing.
4. Profitability is the outcome of product + people while scalability is the outcome of process orientation.
5. People and Proces
In every business People focus on the front end business however to scale up your business you need to focus on the Front end as well as on the back end, Back end means the establishment of the process so that your business can run without you, Front end = People + process Back end = process orientation (Standard Operating procedure, System of Efficiency, Quality control, and capability of physical to Digital)
6. Global Entrepreneur Thinking
We have a great entrepreneur in India, but there are many things missing in Indian entrepreneur and global entrepreneur, Global entrepreneur will like to establish a system , DOP, Quality, Product certification, system certification, Patenting m, royalty, while many of the Indian entrepreneurs talk about cash transaction, How to save margin, Back money cash, Indian entrepreneur very think beyond this and hence they never grow. There are many businesses started from small cottage industries and presently they are market leader, to do so you need to focus on process orientation, What business people make mistake is they want to scale up everything in their business you need to identify what exactly can be scaled up
7. Think Big
The most important rule of scalability will be you should think big. The more you will think the more right and great ideas you would get for what you need to scale up. If you think to plus your business it won’t work but if you think to multiply your business you would get great success. Don’t think to only get profit think of how you can make your business grow. Like Mac, Donald is not famous for its Burger it is known for how they sell billions of Burger in the world
- 8 Wastes of Lean ManufacturingThe post 8 Wastes of Lean Manufacturing appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Six Big Losses in OEEThe post Six Big Losses in OEE appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Top Lean ToolsThe post Top Lean Tools appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 5S in the Workplace | 5S ImplementationThe post 5S in the Workplace | 5S Implementation appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- How To Minimize The Human Error In Your Operations and save MillionsThe post How To Minimize The Human Error In Your Operations and save Millions appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Lean ManufacturingThe post Lean Manufacturing appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 8D Methodology | Problem Solving Method | ExampleThe post 8D Methodology | Problem Solving Method | Example appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Types of Quality AuditThe post Types of Quality Audit appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 16 Losses in Production (TPM losses) MajorThe post 16 Losses in Production (TPM losses) Major appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Traditional Thinking vs Lean ThinkingThe post Traditional Thinking vs Lean Thinking appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.