- This event has passed.
Personal Productivity Improvement Training
May 26 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
The key objective of the chapter on is as given below.
- You should be able to identify your low pay off activity
- You should be able to understand the value of your time
- You should be able to understand & focus on your High pay off activity.
- Improved productivity through the improved use of time by all personnel.
- Better performance in terms of on-time delivery to customers.
- Increased profitability through better use of the human and non-human resources.
- Improved planning and control of your business systems through time-based management.
- Better alignment of activities by incorporating a time-bound system for coordination of tasks and projects within the business.
- Reduction of stress that arises from crisis management by reducing the incidence of crises through better planning.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.