- This event has passed.
Goal Achievement Through Time Management
September 14 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Improved time management never just happens. Neither does improved personal productivity. Both are results of conscious, deliberate goal setting followed by planning for achievement of goals and taking action to bring goals into reality. Goal setting begins with an awareness of the present and a desire to change the future. Since time management is largely a matter of present habits, goals for desired changes must arise from an awareness of the present.
Speaker- MR.NIRAV TRIVEDI
In this Training you’ ll learn
- Personal and Organizational Goal.
- How the Goal-Setting Process Work.
- The Power of Written Goals.
- Finding Time for Planning and Goal Setting.
- Tracking and Feedback.
- Putting Affirmation and Visualization into Practice.