- This event has passed.
FMEA ( Failure mode effect analysis ) and PPAP ( Production Plan Approval Process )
February 7 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Module Overview of FMEA :
- What is FMEA?
- Types of FMEA
- FMEA in day to day life.
- How to prioritize issues?
- Use FMEA chart
- History & Back ground of FMEA
Module Overview of PPAP :
- Understand what PPAP is, why it should be used and when it should be used.
- Know how to complete PPAP documentation requirements.
- Interpret when specific PPAP requirements apply and when they don’t.
- Overview of the Production Part Approval Process
Speaker- MR.NIRAV TRIVEDI
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.