- November 18, 2015
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: Achievement, entrepreneur, Family Management, Pareto, Productivity, Team Buliding
In the nineteenth century, Italian Economist vilfredo Pareto noticed that 80 % of the wealth of his country was in the hands of 20% of the people. Since than this 80/20 principle has been applied to virtually all kind of situation.
some time relationship is 80/20 percent works in business
1. 80% of sales come from 20% of the customer
2. 80% of sick leave is taken by 20 % of employee
3. 80% of the file usage is on 20% of the file
4. 80% of washing is done on 20 % of the cloths.
5. 80% of the work you do on a given day result in only 20% of goal oriented work.
finding the time on the goal related priority activity can be challenged. That is because so much of our day is fulled with ” non value added work or the low pay off activity.
if you want to succeed in Business and personal life spend time wisely. Here are few fundamental to do it
1. Recruit competent people
2. Build a great team who will take your word and will work for you.
3. Reatain talent
4. Spend money on Automation and reduce dependency
5. Develop Process Rather then spending time for each case
6. work for the causes not for the result
7. work in time slab, and stick to it
lets improve our Productivity Skill in the upcoming time