By boosting your personal productivity, you are able to utilize human resources as well as utilize your time by spending it to the task that worth spending for. In your routine life, sometimes life seems so busy that you may feel that you are always spinning your wheels. So, today we are pointing some suggestions here, to focus on, which may seem like the small changes but if you follow it, you will find major differences in your productivity.
- Schedule your tasks:
First of all schedule your task, according to its priority and follow that schedule. So that you have the idea on which task you have to spend how much time as it’s based on priority so less-priority tasks don’t eat up your most time.
- Take advice from others:
Too many people try to work through everything on their own. There’s someone out there who can mentor you or guide you through this stage, and he or she can make your life easier with a few simple solutions. So, why not to do so? Just Go for it.
- Stay calm and more approachable :
As you are also responsible for your surrounding environment. How easily can someone approach you for any suggestion or any kind of help! Increase communication between your colleagues. Try to wear a smile on your face. Respond positively, and keep in mind that every problem has a solution, by over-thinking about your problem you are just going far from the solution, just face it positively and have patience!
So, don’t be in such an arrogant or egoistic mood, that your co-worker hesitates or think twice before approaching you.
- Minimize interruption:
Having a colleague pop her head into your office to chat may seem innocuous, but even brief interruptions appear to produce a change in work pattern and a corresponding drop in productivity. If you feel the need to increase your productivity at work, resist the temptation put in longer hours or pack more into your already-full calendar. Instead, take a step back, and think about ways you can work smarter, not harder.
- Be proactive, not reactive.
Consider what is happening next, rather than react to what is happening now. When you consider the future. You can prepare for it. Don’t be stuck on the issues that consume more time.
Keep in mind that, all things don’t need your reaction. So, react wisely and decide which issues need your attention. Don’t waste your energy on the issues that don’t deserve it. Allowing incoming phone calls and emails to dictate how you spend your day will mean you do a great job of putting out fires, but that may be all you get accomplished. So be proactive, rather than being reactive.
- Delegate some of your work:
As the task’s priority, delegate your work to your co-worker that you know will complete it without any obstacle. It will manage your time and also give an opportunity to prove themselves how properly they complete it in a given time frame.
- Keep going:
Don’t stop doing your task, Start the next related task. Once you stop, laziness kicks in and it’s hard to get going again. The sooner you forge ahead, the more confident you will feel going into it and the more productive you will be.
- Take regular breaks from work:
You may cycle fully focused work with small breaks of rest/lazy time. By breaking down your hours like this, the work seems less daunting. And you’ll feel energetic and motivated longer and do work of better quality if you allow. And regain the composure. And start and with a refreshed mind. It simply boosts your productivity.
Some people in order to increase productivity they just start multi-tasking and think they are saving time by doing so, but they don’t know, by doing so they are likely to take more time to complete the task than usual. So, avoid multi-tasking.
So, that’s it. By considering these points, you will find a major difference in your productivity, though these points may seem like small ones. And sometimes you may find that work is completed before time. And you will have free time to spend with your loved ones.
So, just hope you like this blog and find it interesting and if you have any suggestions then feel free to comment below!
- Dangers for not implementing Lean manufacturing in down economyThe post Dangers for not implementing Lean manufacturing in down economy appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- What Is Your Finished Goods Strategy?The post What Is Your Finished Goods Strategy? appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Will a Software System Improve Your Production Planning and On-Time Delivery?The post Will a Software System Improve Your Production Planning and On-Time Delivery? appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Regularly Spend Time on the Shop Floor (Gemba walk) & increase ProfitThe post Regularly Spend Time on the Shop Floor (Gemba walk) & increase Profit appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Develop a Simple Measure of Production OutputThe post Develop a Simple Measure of Production Output appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Deciding where to start your lean journeyThe post Deciding where to start your lean journey appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 7 Types of Waste in Small ProductionThe post 7 Types of Waste in Small Production appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- VSM- A Value Stream Structure for Middle ManagementThe post VSM- A Value Stream Structure for Middle Management appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Don’t Start What You Can’t Finish.The post Don’t Start What You Can’t Finish. appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- What is lean Manufacturing, is it for Small & Medium CompanyThe post What is lean Manufacturing, is it for Small & Medium Company appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.