Regard work related problems as opportunities for team learning and improvement. enter the issue in a log, allow all team members access to the log so that the lesson learned can be shared. select an individual to resolved the problem, and give them the necessary authority and resources. Ask for a plan of action and regular progress reports. records these reports in the log, nothing any problems and the final resolution.
- Ensure that the whole team is able to learn from solving problems.
- The Goal is to learn how to solve problems in a systematic manner taking the whole system into consideration. The endeavor would be to acquire skills on how to form teams for problem identification and finding a solution through a structured analytical process and also to know how to implement the solution.
- Problems – Kinds
- Problems – Solution Meter
- Problem Solving Environment and Culture Building
- Definition of Problem – way to go…
- Six Methods of Problem Solving
- Five Problem Solving Processes
- Twenty Problem Solving Tools, Strategies and Techniques
- Cause and Effect & Root Analysis
- Seven Methods of Analysis
- Diagnosis and Prediction of Problems
- The cost of Poor Quality. Quality Conscience
- Suitability, Sustainability, Feasibility and Acceptability of Solutions Check
- Case Studies
- Brain Storming
- Use of Metrics – Methods of Data Collection and Analysis
- Locus of Control
- Circle of Excellence
- Communication of Solutions
- Reports, Documentation and Feedback Analysis
- Usage of Post Solving Data
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
The Training Methodology
- Immersive – (Group Discussions, Games, Case Studies)
- Perceptive – (Film-based sessions, group activities)
- Concerted – (Participants will be involved in 60:40 ratio)