- June 7, 2015
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: Achievement, entrepreneur, goal, Health, Productivity, success
Success is something many people work very hard for. Achieving it is difficult enough, but keeping it going is even harder. That’s why truly successful people never stop improving themselves and work on their positive habits all the time. Everyday rituals are what make us who we are. Developing rituals that will work for us and make us better is one of the keys to success. So, let’s see that many successful people do every day to improve themselves.
1. Get up Early : Research shows that our brain works well for 2 – 4 hours after we wake up.
2. They exercise : Excise will give you mental and Physical fitness.
3. They have plan : Successful people realize how important everyday tasks are. Benjamin Franklin asked himself every morning what good things he was about to do this day. Having a plan helps you remember everything and get rid of all the things you procrastinate with. Take 10 minutes before sleep or after you wake up and make a plan for the whole day. It would be even better if you write it down somewhere.
4. They find time for hobbies : this will recharge you, he biggest investor of the 20th century and successful entrepreneur, Warren Buffett loved to play ukulele between his big business meetings. Most often, successful people are interested in certain activities
5.They are proactive : act before you have to handle the fire fighting situation, whether is Health or business opportunity. Be proactive.
6. They Keep Learning : Change the technology, Adopt new technologies, Learn new things, Implement it by taking action
7. They Meditate : it will hell you too keep cool and calm even in any adverse situation.
8. Benchmark : they benchmark world class company and try to become like them or they will become trendsetter in their industries by leading with newer ideas
9. They act : they act and act fast, and never react speed lead to success.