Personal Productivity secret to help you grow Exponentially
You are investing money where you get a better return. What about time. Are we really investing in the right way to get the maximum results? Here are a few tips that help you to improve your personal productivity. Webring this productivity improvement tips are proven in nature
1. Separate Your Tasks in Order of Priority
One of the key approaches to guarantee you are working efficiency is to sort all of your tasks in order of priority. Sort them into groups of very important. Important and not-so important. If you feel lost about what to do during the day. Check to see if there are any high priority tasks to complete.
2. Plan, Plan, Plan
Once you have your tasks sorted in order of priority. You can begin planning. Plan your week out, making sure to schedule the completion of the most important tasks. You should also make sure that you plan each morning out. Using software or a simple Pad and paper make a realist to-do list every morning. The time it takes to plan will be paid back multiple times by increases efficiency.
3. The Worst is First
If your daily to-do list includes any tasks you dread-then bang them out first thing! If you finish the tasks you hate first, you won’t make them hang over your head throughout the day, affecting the ones you don’t mind. You will find that you can get force during that time with this strategy.
4. Stay Positive and Take Breaks
A positive outlook will significantly help you to remain on track. It is easier to work hard when you are genuinely happy. There is scientific studies that show a relationship between satisfaction and better work. Taking breaks during a busy day is one way to help remain positive. It also helps you refocus on long tasks. Including physical activity during your breaks is good for the brain and soul.
5. Start Early
There are only so many hours in the day and conventional wisdom always warns that you can’t change that. You can, in any case, change the way you use those hours. While proper sleep is important, getting up even a single hour earlier will equal an extra 30 hours of work over the course of a month.
6. Take Control of Your Time
Never be hesitant to take control of your time. If you work from home. Let your family know when work hours are and to respect it. If you work in an office, don’t be hesitant to tell your co workers not to interrupt you. Don’t take on optional tasks that you don’t have time for!
- 8 Wastes of Lean ManufacturingThe post 8 Wastes of Lean Manufacturing appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Six Big Losses in OEEThe post Six Big Losses in OEE appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Top Lean ToolsThe post Top Lean Tools appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 5S in the Workplace | 5S ImplementationThe post 5S in the Workplace | 5S Implementation appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- How To Minimize The Human Error In Your Operations and save MillionsThe post How To Minimize The Human Error In Your Operations and save Millions appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Lean ManufacturingThe post Lean Manufacturing appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 8D Methodology | Problem Solving Method | ExampleThe post 8D Methodology | Problem Solving Method | Example appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Types of Quality AuditThe post Types of Quality Audit appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 16 Losses in Production (TPM losses) MajorThe post 16 Losses in Production (TPM losses) Major appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Traditional Thinking vs Lean ThinkingThe post Traditional Thinking vs Lean Thinking appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.