Here are 20 successful entrepreneur Advice to help you become a great entrepreneur
“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”
“Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.”
“Alibaba is not just a job. It’s a dream. It’s a cause. Let the Wall Stree investors curse us if they want”.
“Do the work.Out-work.Out-think.Out-sell your expectations. There are no shortcuts”.
“Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.”
“Remember, the universal language is not texted, emailed, or spoken, it is felt.”
“Be crazy and don’t seek too much advice on what you propose to do.”
“Read Steve Martin’s book “Born Standing up”.Seriously “Be so good they cant’t ignore you.”
“If you’re competitor focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering.”
“People want to do business with someone they like. If people like you, they’re going to want to do business with you”.
“You cannot connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in the future”.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
“Balance is a long-term game. It’s all work, all the time, it feels exciting. It’s more intense than ever. I don’t know how people do it without a partner.”
“Products evolve based on assumptions that eventually become outdated. This is every incumbent’s weakness and startup’s opportunity”.
“Find a way to say yes to things.Say yes to invitations to a new country, say yes to meet new friends, say yes to learn something new. Yes is how you get your first job, and your next job, and your spouse, and even your kids.”
“My mother always taught me never to look back in regret but to move on to the next thing. The amount of time people waste dwelling on failures rather than putting that energy into another project, always amazes me.”
“This is,I think, the big problem with the competition; it focuses us on the people around us, and while we get better at the things we’re competing on, we lose sight of anything that’s important, or transcendent, or truly meaningful in our world”.
“I always did something I was a little not ready to. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of “Wow”, I’m not really sure I can do this,” and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.”
“If you love what you do and are willing to do what it takes, it’s within your reach. And it’ll be worth every minute you spend alone at night, thinking and thinking about what it is you want to design or build.”
- Will a Software System Improve Your Production Planning and On-Time Delivery?The post Will a Software System Improve Your Production Planning and On-Time Delivery? appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Regularly Spend Time on the Shop Floor (Gemba walk) & increase ProfitThe post Regularly Spend Time on the Shop Floor (Gemba walk) & increase Profit appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Develop a Simple Measure of Production OutputThe post Develop a Simple Measure of Production Output appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Deciding where to start your lean journeyThe post Deciding where to start your lean journey appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 7 Types of Waste in Small ProductionThe post 7 Types of Waste in Small Production appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- VSM- A Value Stream Structure for Middle ManagementThe post VSM- A Value Stream Structure for Middle Management appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Don’t Start What You Can’t Finish.The post Don’t Start What You Can’t Finish. appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- What is lean Manufacturing, is it for Small & Medium CompanyThe post What is lean Manufacturing, is it for Small & Medium Company appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 5s system implementation to beat competitionThe post 5s system implementation to beat competition appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Key Principles of Lean Six SigmaThe post Key Principles of Lean Six Sigma appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.