- July 27, 2015
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: Achievement, inspire, Motivation, peace and love, Self Management, success
Here are some tips to stay inspired
- Drink a glass of water: When you wake up in the morning, drink a glass of water to start the day fresh.
- Move and Sweat: Daily exercise boosts your energy level,improves your mood,and relieves stress.
- Get some sleep: When you get enough rest,you have more energy to do the thing that makes you happy.
Plan your day
- Top 3 tasks:Every morning ,make a list of the 3 tasks you want to accomplish that day.
- The 50/10 rule: Work on one important task for 50 minutes and than take a 10 minute break to refocus.
- Reflect Daily: End you day with 10 minutes of reflection and self-evaluation.
- Reading: Reading increases knowledge, which in turn keeps you inspired.
- Browsing:Watching tutorials and conducting research increases your capabilities.
- Brain storm:Brain storm can be a creative gold mine.
Focus on what makes you happy
- Express Gratitude:Think about 10 things you are grateful for every morning-gratitude promotes happiness.
- Clean your desk:A tidy desk gives you energy and inspiration and lets you focus on the work you need to get done.
- Indulge in your favorite: Set time aside to relax and enjoy your favorite things like playing with your pet or going for a bike.