- July 26, 2015
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: Achievement, goal, leadership, Motivation, Quality, Self Management, Super Success
CONFIDENCE Comes Not From Always Being Right But Not Fearing To Be Wrong
Here Are 10 Ways To Be Confident
- Smile. Not Only will it brighten your day,but it will make others around you smile too.
- At the end of each day write down something you think you did well.
- Listen to song that make you happy,not ones that make you want too,shut yourself off from the world and cry all by yourself in your room.
- Believe that you are in a Confidence bubble.Kind of like,you are wearing an invisible coat.
- Look what you wear.When you look good,it changes the way you feel.This will make you confident with presenting yourself to society.
- Walk with purpose.Walk like you have got somewhere to be.
- Make eye contact with the person you’re talking to or are talking.
- Next time you’re at the party meet someone new. The girl by herself in the corner looks like a good person to start with…
- Clear out the clutter in your life. A messy room equal a messy mind.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. Focusing on your positive qualities,rather than comparing yourself to others,is a great way to boost self-confidence.