Business networking has become a necessity and a priority for a successful entrepreneur. In this competitive world, master networkers can win the business game easily, so it has become very important to handle business networking.
Business networking is a lot more than meeting people & distributing business cards. It is actually about creating and building social capital.
Master networkers develop and maintain good relationships. Business networking is not the process of hunting but it is about farming and it is also about cultivating relationships with other business professionals.
It is high time to realize that capital is created by building social relationships.
NOW FOCUSING ON 10 ESSENTIALS OF MASTER NETWORKERS
These 10 essentials are ranked in order of perceived importance to networking. Here are the essentials that will make you a MASTER NETWORKER.
Lets start with essential number 10…. and the walk down to number 1.
ESSENTIAL NO. 10 – WORKING ON THE NETWORK
- Master networkers work on their networks by managing contacts, organizing e-mail addresses etc.
- They always carry fellow partner’s and their own business cards with them.
- They fix appointments for betterment and upliftment with new contacts.
- They also try to know about each other as much as possible so they can actually become the part of each others network.
ESSENTIAL NO. 9 – SINCERITY AND ATTENTION
- Insincerity is like a phone without an internet connection.
- Master networker always conveys their sincerity for developed and successful networking.
- They give exclusive attention to the people they are building their network with.
ESSENTIAL NO 8 – BE PLEASED TO HELP OTHERS
- There are many ways to help others like helping someone with office moves, mailing helpful and interesting articles to clients, fellow partners and associates.
- Mater networkers always try to stay aware of other people’s interests.
ESSENTIAL NO. 7 – BE THANKFUL
- It is very important to have gratitude in today’s business world.
- Master networkers express gratitude to their associates and clients for the cultivation of relationships that will lead to a successful business someday.
- Business professionals always have to do much more than needed to offer business.
- Being thankful at every opportunity helps business networkers to be extraordinary.
ESSENTIAL NO. 6 – ALWAYS NETWORKING
- Master networkers are never on a vacation.
- For them networking is like a routine task.
ESSENTIAL NO. 5 – GOOD LISTENING SKILLS
- To be a successful networker, there should be the ability to learn as much as possible through good listening skills.
- To build a valuable relationship, master networkers know about their clients and associates faster.
- So the key is to listen well and communicate well.
ESSENTIAL NO. 4 – YES TRUST AND RELIABILITY MATTER!!
- Working for others is equal to showing your reliability and trust depends on how reliable you are.
- Trust is about both the ways, trust and be trusted.
- No one would like to work with a person or share some valuable information who is not reliable and can’t be trusted.
ESSENTIAL NO 3 – ENTHUSIASM/MOTIVATION
- Business professionals who are motivational and full of enthusiasm are the most recommended of all.
- Enthusiastic networkers are best at sales, which also leads to the title of master networkers.
- It is very important to present ourselves with enthusiasm to gain respect within our network.
- Once our image is set as a motivational networker, our associates will definitely recommend us to others, which leads to business extension and that is the motivation itself.
ESSENTIAL NO. 2 – POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- Unvaryingly negative attitude keeps people away, and that is not the sign of master networkers.
- A positive attitude attracts associates and other business professionals to deal and collaborate with you.
ESSENTIAL NO. 1 – FOLLOW UP.
- As I marked this essential as no. 1 for master networkers, clearly says that it is the most important.
- After dealing with associates and clients, master networkers further remain in contact and take continuous follow-ups to show your reliability and concern.
These points are helpful in building social capital or mutually beneficial relationships and, therefore, to be a MASTER NETWORKER.
- The Power of Kaizen And How It Will Change Your Business ForeverThe post The Power of Kaizen And How It Will Change Your Business Forever appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- A Guide to Implementing Lean ManufacturingThe post A Guide to Implementing Lean Manufacturing appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Dangers for not implementing Lean manufacturing in down economyThe post Dangers for not implementing Lean manufacturing in down economy appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- What Is Your Finished Goods Strategy?The post What Is Your Finished Goods Strategy? appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Will a Software System Improve Your Production Planning and On-Time Delivery?The post Will a Software System Improve Your Production Planning and On-Time Delivery? appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Regularly Spend Time on the Shop Floor (Gemba walk) & increase ProfitThe post Regularly Spend Time on the Shop Floor (Gemba walk) & increase Profit appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Develop a Simple Measure of Production OutputThe post Develop a Simple Measure of Production Output appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Deciding where to start your lean journeyThe post Deciding where to start your lean journey appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 7 Types of Waste in Small ProductionThe post 7 Types of Waste in Small Production appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- VSM- A Value Stream Structure for Middle ManagementThe post VSM- A Value Stream Structure for Middle Management appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.