Business networking has become a necessity and a priority for a successful entrepreneur. In this competitive world master networkers can win the business game easily so it has become very important to handle business networking.
Business networking is a lot more than meeting people and distributing business cards. It is actually about creating and building social capital. Master networkers develop and maintain good relationships. Business networking is not the process of hunting but it is about forming and it is also about cultivating relationship with other business professionals. It is a high time to realize that capital is created by building social relationships.
NOW FOCUSING ON 10 ESSENTIALS OF MASTER NETWORKERS
These 10 essentials are ranked in order of perceived importance to networking. Here are the essentials that will make you a MASTER NETWORKER.
Lets start with essential number 10…. and the walk down to number 1.
ESSENTIAL NO. 10 – WORKING ON THE NETWORK
- Master networkers work on their networks by managing contacts, organizing e-mail addresses etc.
- They always carry fellow partner’s and their own business cards with them.
- They fix appointments for betterment and upliftment with new contacts.
- They also try to know about each other as much as possible so they can actually become the part of each others network.
ESSENTIAL NO. 9 – SINCERITY AND ATTENTION
- Insincerity is like phone without internet connection.
- Master networker always convey their sincerity for developed and successful networking.
- They give exclusive attention to the people they are building their network with.
ESSENTIAL NO 8 – BE PLEASED TO HELP OTHERS
- There are many ways to help others like, helping someone with office moves, mailing helpful and interesting articles to clients, fellow partners and associates.
- Mater networkers always try to stay aware for other people’s interest.
ESSENTIAL NO. 7 – BE THANKFUL
- It is very important to have gratitude in today’s business world.
- Master networkers express gratitude to their associates and clients for cultivation of relationship which will lead to a successful business some day.
- Business professionals always have to do much more than needed to offer business.
- Being thankful at every opportunity helps business networkers to be extraordinary and rare.
ESSENTIAL NO. 6 – ALWAYS NEWORKING
- Master networkers are never on a vacation.
- For them networking is like a routine task.
ESSENTIAL NO. 5 – GOOD LISTENING SKILLS
- To be a successful networker there should be ability to learn as much as possible through good listening skills.
- To build valuable relationship master networkers know about their clients and associates faster.
- So the key is listen well and communicate well.
ESSENTIAL NO. 4 – YES TRUST AND RELIABILITY MATTERS!!
- Working for others is equal to showing your reliability and trust depends on how reliable you are.
- Trust is about both the ways, trust and be trusted.
- No one one would like to work with a person or share some valuable information who is not reliable and can’t be trusted.
ESSENTIAL NO 3 – ENTHUSIASM/MOTIVATION
- Business professionals who are motivational and full of enthusiasm are the most recommended of all.
- Enthusiastic networkers are best at sales which also leads to the title of master networkers.
- It is very important to present ourselves with enthusiasm to gain respect within our network.
- Once our image is set as an motivational networker our associates will definitely recommend us to others which leads to business extension and that is the motivation itself.
ESSENTIAL NO. 2 – POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- Unvaryingly negative attitude keeps people away and that is not the sign of master networkers.
- Positive attitude attracts associates and other business professionals to deal and collaborate with you.
ESSENTIAL NO. 1 – FOLLOW UP.
- As this essential is marked as no. 1 for master networkers, clearly says that it is the most important.
- After dealing with associates and clients, master networkers further remain in contacts and take continuous follow ups to show your reliability and concern.
These points are helpful to build social capital or mutually beneficial relationships and therfore to be a MASTER NETWORKER.
- Will a Software System Improve Your Production Planning and On-Time Delivery?The post Will a Software System Improve Your Production Planning and On-Time Delivery? appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Regularly Spend Time on the Shop Floor (Gemba walk) & increase ProfitThe post Regularly Spend Time on the Shop Floor (Gemba walk) & increase Profit appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Develop a Simple Measure of Production OutputThe post Develop a Simple Measure of Production Output appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Deciding where to start your lean journeyThe post Deciding where to start your lean journey appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 7 Types of Waste in Small ProductionThe post 7 Types of Waste in Small Production appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- VSM- A Value Stream Structure for Middle ManagementThe post VSM- A Value Stream Structure for Middle Management appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Don’t Start What You Can’t Finish.The post Don’t Start What You Can’t Finish. appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- What is lean Manufacturing, is it for Small & Medium CompanyThe post What is lean Manufacturing, is it for Small & Medium Company appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- 5s system implementation to beat competitionThe post 5s system implementation to beat competition appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.
- Key Principles of Lean Six SigmaThe post Key Principles of Lean Six Sigma appeared first on Greendot Management Solutions.