- May 6, 2016
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: change, Creative, Happy Family, Health, inspire, success
WHY BE GREAT?
Sure it takes effort/discipline and gigantic focus to get to world-class (and live your greatest life). Sure leadership is about doing what’s right versus easy. And I agree that success requires sacrifices. So why do it? Because it’ll make you feel good. Which makes it all worth it.
The big idea: Playing below your potential makes you feel bad about yourself. Operating below your potential diminishes your self-respect. Limiting what you can do/be/have sucks the energy out of your spirit and knocks the passion out of your heart.
24 tips To make Great Life:
- Climbing your personal and professional mountain top makes you feel good about yourself.
- Boost your self-respect.
- Heighten your self-image.
- Fills you with energy and faith and joy.
- Expect the best and prepare for the worst.
- Know the 5 highest priorities of your life.
- Know your top 5 values.
- Have 5 great friends.
- Honor your parents.
- Keep a journal.
- Read daily.
- Be passionate.
- Plan a schedule for your week.
- Improve your work every single day.
- Smile at strangers.
- Spend time at art galleries.
- See your work as a craft.
- Write thank you letters to those who’ve helped you.
- Never miss a moment to celebrate another.
- Focus your mind on the good versus the lack.
- Forgive those who’ve wronged you.
- Have a vision for your life.
- Use impeccable words.
- Be a great teammate.
- Shift from being busy to achieving results.
- Make your life matter.
Achievement and getting superb things done with the gifts that are within you is one of the best ways to fill your life with more happiness. Being great – even when it’s not easy to do so – is a brilliant move. That yields handsome rewards Always.