The British Retail Consortium (BRC) is the leading trade association for UK retailing. Although the BRC food safety standard began in the UK, it is now recognized as a global standard. This standard is recognized as a GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) benchmarked food safety scheme.
The Standard provides benefits not only for the retail industry, but also for food manufacturers, importers, caterers, ingredient suppliers and the food service industry. It is currently used by suppliers in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, the Far East, North and South America and Australia. Offering this truly global standard fits perfectly with CERT ID’s worldwide certification activities, and is an international mark of excellence for the certificate holder.
The BRC Global Standard for Food Certification aims to:
- Promote best practices
- Improve Supplier standards and consistency
- Eliminate multiple audits of food manufacturers
- Support retailer objectives at all levels of manufacturing supply chain
- Provide concise information to assist with due diligence defense
Get certified with BRC norms with greendot at ease and quality service.
How we are different for British Retail consortium ?
- Expertise in food and packaging industries
- Our consultation assured your A plus grade in food industries.
- Result oriented process improvement base consultation
- Time bound completion of project
- Risk base audit and Assessment
- Qualified team to help you
- practical implementation with training
- Expertise of almost 15 years
- Cost effective
- Approved Consultant in NPC ( National Productivity Council )
- Help you get subsidy too.