What is it ISO 31000?
The iso 31000 is a standard to reduce risk. This standard can be integrated for implementation purpose with any other iso standard. iso 31000 help organisation to identify and manage risk related to infrastructure, resources, process and products, risk management standard comprises integrated risk management principles, framework, and associated processes. It can be applied to organizations of all types, to any part of an organization, to any type of risk and to all types of activities. The standard includes:
- Principles for risk management to be effective;
- A framework to ensure the risk management process is integrated into the organization’s overall values, culture, governance, and management;
- A detailed breakdown of the – continuous – risk management process.
- Introduction to ISO 31000;
- Risk and regulation;
- Principles of managing risk;
- The framework for managing risk;
- The risk management process;
- Risk management performance.
- Become familiar with the key elements of ISO 31000 as the basis for good risk management practice;
- Understand how ISO 31000 can be applied to a variety of organizations and sectors.
- Risk managers who want an overview of ISO 31000; People new to risk management.
About our ISO 31000 consultant & trainer
We have qualified ISO 310000 consultant who help you in understanding the complete iso 31000 – risk management standard. our ISO 31000 consultant are deputed for your training, which will help you learn the standard practically. our iso 31000 training is effective because we have a unique approach to train you. Each of our iso 31000 training will be followed by Examination and evaluation to map the effectiveness of training.
we do provide iso 31000 consultation, iso certification and in house of public seminar for iso 3100o.