What is ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System?
ISO 22000 is a global standard that can be implemented in food, Packaging & supply chain of any relevant industries. The standard of is applicable to any industries manufacturing Food & food ingredient, ready to eat item, Colour, Additive, Packaging material or chemicals used in the food.
Intention of the standard to implement the practice that ensure that the product manufactured are safe for consumption. This completely covers the concept of HACCP, and ISO 22000 is globally Accepted standard. Company can integrate the ISO 22000 with other standard as well as can apply for the specific certification.
- International recognition
- complete control on the food related hazard and generating confidence in the supply chain
- Improved transparency and communication in the supply chain
- Continual improvement
Our Experts consultant are able to provide training for internal auditor so that you can regularly check your system. we are also providing training for the lead auditor courses. we do provide other training such as
- How to do hazard analysis
- ISO 22000 lead Auditor courses
- ISO 22000 internal audit courses
- Plant hygiene and personal hygiene
- ISO 22000 Habits for worker
Scope of our Services
we have expertise in the ready to eat item, Milk and milk product, fish and highly perishable item as well we have expertise in implementing ISO 22000 in Packaging industries too. we have consulted more than 80 units for FSMS consultation and our success ratio is 100%. we are working with all major certification agency, also helping you to select the cost effective and best certification agency
- Complete study of your organisation and analysis with respect to standard requirement
- HACCP plan, Hazard analysis and its mitigation plan
- Designing documentation, policy, forms formats, SOP, SSOP etc
- Training for worker operator
- Implementation of the FSMS systems
- Conducting Internal audit, and management review meeting
- Setting up objective and targets for performance Monitoring.
- Training for worker operator as well as the middle management and top management
- guiding organisation to achieve and taking responsibility to get the certification