Write down all your goals and then divide them into the short and long term, personal and professional. consider whether your goal is realistic: while you can not change your physical attributes, you can learn a new skill at any time.think about which skill you need to acquire to achieve the goals you have set. As the traditional idea of one job for life disappears, you may have to update certain skill in order to remain employable, and this means you professional goal can be richly varied. finally, set a timetable- decide when you would like to achieve each of your goals.
- To educate everyone to have short term & long term goal & make their life a real life
Goal Setting Training Course Content
- Make everyone to have their life goal.
- Understanding of goal
- Practical session on goal Development strategy to achieve it How to set the goal.
- How to measure performance against each goal.
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
The Training Methodology
- Participatory (Group Discussions, Games, Case Studies)
- Experiential (Film-based sessions, group activities)
- Cognitive (sessions using Psychology, Philosophy, Neuroscience & Popular Culture)