Starting To Write
Once you have completed all your presentation all your research and outline the structure of your presentation, you are ready to start writing. try to imagine your words as you would like your audience to hear them. Spend some quiet time alone thinking about what you will write, then compose the first draft by writing down – without stopping – everything that you think you would like to include. if you are unsure about how to write for speech, prepare by assessing the difference between spoken and written language.
- You cannot rehearse too much. If you are confident with your material, your audience will have confident in you.
- Rehearsals should rely less and less on the script each time.
- sample questions should be prepared beforehand, so you can practice answering them and estimate a timing
Effective Public Speaking Course Objective
- To develop every individual as a trainer who can be identified the training need & can prepare presentation & deliver it at its best effectiveness.
- Preparation of the Public speaking,
- Mastering Language,
- Use of Overhead projector, LCD projector, preparation of slide show on laptop desktop, etc.
- How to design the course content,
- Handling Argument,
- know how of ice breaking Techniques & games as a part of training
- Understanding audience,
- Developing Body language. Event management preparation
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
The Training Methodology
- Participatory (Group Discussions, Games, Case Studies)
- Experiential (Film-based sessions, group activities)
- Cognitive (sessions using Psychology, Philosophy, Neuroscience & Popular Culture)
Duration 3 to 4 Hours