- May 23, 2015
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: Productivity, Self care, stress
This Pressure to perform is simply a fact 0f business study and 15 years of intense study has shown us that urgency really does not make the work day.
- lack of direction makes a day stressful
- Seeing good customer leaving your organisation make your days stressfull
- finger pointing makes day stress full.
- Bureaucracy makes the day stres full.
- Being Micromanaged Makes theday stress full
we found less strain, less anxiety, less exhustion, at the high speed companies, we studied the create a more predictable and productive work place focused with a clear direction, guidence principal, and a determination that is to keep keep and grow the right customers. yes there is a pressure to perform, but helpfull feed back from managers , clear accountability, no second – guessing, and great leadership turn performanve pressure from mountian to molehill.
Develope a effective and productive culture with the green dot management consulting and training solution. youe one step solution for your business need