7 Area Of Waste And Waste Management Control
- To Understand over processing and over production and how to stop or reduce it.
- To increase Productivity and profitability.
- Over processing – processing more than necessary to achieve the same output.
- Defects – Errors or mistakes causing the effort to be redone to correct the problem.
- Waiting – Waiting for material or information.
- Motion – Moving people to access or process material or information.
- Transportation – Moving material or information.
- Inventory – Having more material or information than needed.
- Overproduction – Producing too much material or information.
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
The Training Methodology:
- Participatory (Group Discussions, Games, Case Studies)
- Experiential (Film-based sessions, group activities)
- Cognitive (sessions using Psychology, Philosophy, Neuroscience & Popular Culture)
7 Area Of Waste And Waste Management Control Training Duration : 3 To 4 Days
error: Content is protected !!