- 5s is a Japanese word, meaning is House Keeping.
- 5s is a basic technique to enhance the workplace appearance and give a pleasant work environment.
- 5s is a methodology for organizing cleaning, developing and sustaining a productive work environment.
5s Course Content
- Improvement in Talk time
- Reducing throughput time
- Reducing inventory by visual control
- Optimization or resources
- Identification of hazard, faulty item as well as item not needed or at different location
- Reducing paperwork by office 5s implementation
- Red tag, Yellow tag
- Visual control
- Service tag, compliance tag, Maintenance tag, cleaning tag
- Visual control to reduce operating errors
- Improve productivity by 1 mint 1s, 5 mint 5S.
- Reducing no value added work by using visual control
- Participatory (Group Discussions, Games, Case Studies)
- Experiential (Film-based sessions, group activities)
- Cognitive (sessions using Psychology, Philosophy, Neuroscience & Popular Culture)
5s Training Duration: 3 To 5 Days