- January 19, 2016
- Posted by: greendot
- Category: change, entrepreneur, Happy Family, leadership, Manager, Pareto, Productivity, startup business, success, Super Success, Young entrepreneur, youth
These popular time management techniques help small business owns to gt more work done in less time and remain productive
1. PROMODORO technique
- choose your task which will generate more revenue or more constructive happiness for your and your family.
- Set a timer for 25 min or 45 min or maximum 90, take a break at every 90 min
- Put a timer on 25 min and work uninterruptedly, put a check mark on the paper how many time you are successful in doing work without interruption (Average Indian business related people disturb other once at 11 minutes)
- when you have completed 4- 5 break with out interruption take 10 min break.
- repeat until you finish your all task
2.Eat the Frog
complete most challenging and unpleasant task first.
- Make a list of every thing you need to complete it. This is the first thing you need to do once you are in business hours
- Identified the most Difficult task and finish it
- In the morning eat the frog ( complete the complicated task)
3. Getting things done
- gather all task big, small, personal, professional, Immediate- long term – in one place
- capture all of your Daily monthly and big picture task
- clarify the task and make sure all of them are actionable
- Organised them in to categories
- Reflect on the repeated task – Monthly, weekly, daily.
I planned out the weekly and daily tasks the weekend before, and then the list are augmented as the week progress.
4. The productive action method
- Organised the to-do task list ion to the following buckets.
- Action item – List specific task that are actionable item.
- Reference – List the referral supplementary resources, Information you may required to complete the task.
- Back burner – list the item that don’t need attention as of now .
it has helped me beat deadline much faster and reduced the stress of missing important task or not getting them done on time
5. The SEINFELD Method
- Perfect your craft with practice and consistency
- choose one or more task or goal you want to improve
- on a calendar day mark of each task completed and track your consistency
- Try not to break the chain
The right process overtime eventually gives you the right result –
Remain productive – Do join us our personal Productivity Improvement Training Programme – for more detail call on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for being productive and spreading happiness.